Sales 97

The distribution of phalloid goodies over all orders is finished. I have
been able to satisfy every order, at least to some degree. Those with
larger orders will find that there may be one or a few items missing,
like I predicted a while ago. Those of you who want my snail mail

W.L.A. Hetterscheid
Chrysantenstraat 28
1214 BM Hilversum

Those of you who live in an area where winter is striking hard, please
let me know if you fear freezing over of the material. We may try to
hold the shipments but this cannot take too long, since some of the
plants are already waking up. I think shipping will take place between
now and two weeks.