Re: plant magic award

At 12:28 PM 1/22/98 -0600, you wrote:

>I've another "award" story, altho not aroidally inclined.  Last year,
>Spring Hill Nursery offered a Buddleia collection, all supposedly
>B.davidii, but one which included a bright yellow variety.

I was suckered in by the "yellow" lilac from Wayside a few years ago. It
takes a powerful imagination to see yellow. It is white, and not a very
good white at that. I cut it down last year.  But the photo shows primrose
blossoms and some very sick looking grass in the background. They altered
the color balance of the photo to help it out.

Duane Campbell	dcamp@epix.net
http://www.epix.net/~dcamp/