Re: IAS Website - Use of .PDF Files

> I find that frequently in aroid-l, various genera are being discussed that I
> am totally unfamiliar with.  What are the possibilities of being able to have
> a seperate page of information to tie in with the plants in question??  This
> would be an excellent way to give exposure to unusual or unique plants.
> Rick Cohen
> Miami

Perhaps you have not yet visited the IAS website. Point your browser at
<>. When you arrive, click on the "Araceae" button and
follow the next link to the genera listing. There you will find a full
list of the family members, some with links to other pages at MoBot or
other sites with specifics. With time we hope to have some information
available for most of them, along with a photo or two.

The first you will see with a link is that for Amorphophallus. This one
is loaded with written information as well as photos. I am personally
working on the link for Anthurium with lots of assistance from Tom Croat
and Petra Malesevich.

Is this what you are looking for, or do you have something else in mind?
We welcome suggestions.