Re: IAS Website - Use of .PDF Files

----------
> From: Don Burns <burns@mobot.org>
> To: baycity@cyberalink.com.au
> Subject: Re: IAS Website - Use of .PDF Files
> Date: Tuesday, 20 January 1998 7:38
>   I am personally
> working on the link for Anthurium with lots of assistance from Tom Croat
> and Petra Malesevich.
>
> Is this what you are looking for, or do you have something else in mind?
> We welcome suggestions.
>
> Don
>
> Don Burns   Plantation, FL USA   Zone 10b

Don,
Keep on working, that's exactly what I for one am looking for and useable
pix or drawings are always in short supply, I think it said that one
picture is a thousand words.
Allan

Allan Johansen
Bay City Electronics    Computer Monitor Sales & Service
PO.  Box 373              Phone        015  961 497
Hervey Bay  4655        Fax            07  4128 4960
Australia                     E-mail        baycity@cyberalink.com.au