plant magic award

In case you missed it:

        The new K. Van Bourgondien & Sons catalog, have some amazing color
photos, but my favorite is the Arum italicum picture.  The great seed stalk
picture was missing foliage, so they magically sprouted zantedeschia foliage
around the base to take the place of the missing arum foliage.  Perhaps we
should have a contest to see how many of the pictures have foliage of a
different plant.
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, NC  27603
ph 919 772-4794
fx 919 662-0370
USDA zone 7, 0F-100F
"I Consider Every Plant Hardy Until I Have Killed It Myself...Three Times" -