Re: plant magic award

Tony  Avent writes:
 > In case you missed it:
 >
 >         The new K. Van Bourgondien & Sons catalog, have some amazing color
 > photos, but my favorite is the Arum italicum picture.  The great seed stalk
 > picture was missing foliage, so they magically sprouted zantedeschia foliage
 > around the base to take the place of the missing arum foliage.  Perhaps we
 > should have a contest to see how many of the pictures have foliage of a
 > different plant.
In fact, I obtained my A. italicum from them and had wondered why the foliage
on my plant looked so different from theirs.  Older and wiser now and having
grown both species last summer, I don't know why I missed this in their catalog!
Thanks for the morning giggle, Tony.

Clear skies,
Al
|Al Wootten, Slacktide, Sturgeon Creek at the Rappahannock|
|Astronomer (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)           |
|genealogy homepage  http://members.tripod.com/~astral    |
|Deltaville, Virginia              (804)776-6369          |