P. cv "Winterbourn"

Happy New Year to all the aroiders out there!
In November last year there were a number of postings regarding this
plant and I know Julius was very sceptical that it was a sport of
P. bipinnatifidum. There was a suggestion that it might be related to P.
pinnatifidum, but surely this cannot be the case as the only similarity
is the pinnatifid leaf form. P.pinnatifidum is not a member of
subgen.Meconostigma(as Winterbourn clearly is) ,has very persistent
dried cataphylls and numerous red/purple blotches on the petioles,all
characteristics that are missing from Winterbourn. I do not believe it
is a sport from P.bipinnatifidum either, like Julius. I hope Tom has had
a chance to look at the flowers Julius collected. It would also be good
if Simon Mayo at Kew would give his opinion on this plant.

I have recently purchased a plant very similar to P.cv "Winterbourn"
called "Millenium". Has anybody heard of this one?

best regards to all, Neil
Neil Crafter    Adelaide Australia