Anthurium trineve/Homepage

Aroiders,
is A. trinerve the only member in sect. Tetraspermium with persistantly
errect spathe?
And some questions to all of you which I need for preparation my
forthcoming Homepage.
1. Would there be an interest when I digitalize parts of "Martius Flora
Brasiliensis Vol III part 2 Araceae(There is no more copyright on it)
and integrated to my website?
2. Would there be an interest when I take collected informations to each
Aroid species like translating the latin name in English, where the
species is cited and later the text of the first description when there
is also no copyright on it?
I asked that because I did not want that you come and see only "boring
stuff" on the sites, when theres no interest I can save a lot of work to
me and making only a picture gallery without or only less informations.
So please let me know it.
With best wishes
Thomas Mottl

moto_do@t-online.de