Fwd: Out-of-print Arisaema book

Here's another referral to an out-of-print book resource for botany books.

Jeanne Hannah

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:42:29 -0500
From: "Archer's Books" <archers@megsinet.net>
Subject: Re: Out-of-print Arisaema book
To: Jmh98law@aol.com

Dear Ms. Hannah:

While I am amused and delighted to learn that the Araceae have their own web
site, I can't seem to come up w/ the title you're after.  Not only do I not
anything on the shelves, I don't even recall anything here on them for a long
time.  You would do well to try Eugene Vigil at vigile@Kreative.net as he
maintains a very large inventory of botany books.

Jmh98law@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Mr. Bauer,
> Someone on the Aroid-L site suggested you as a possible source for an out-
> print book on Arisaema.  Unfortunately, I can't recall where I read about
> and I did not write the title down.  [It was something simple like "The
> Arisaema Book"]  I search in all of my usual OOPS sites [out-of-print book
> websites], but could not locate it.
> Might you have it, or know where it might be obtained?
> Jeanne M. Hannah
> 17623 Whispering Trail
> Traverse City, MI 49686
> (616) 223-7864

Paul Bauer
Archer's Used and Rare Books
Catalogues issued in Baseball, Botany & Gardening, True Crime, and Rock &
Blues, Jazz, and Folk Music.
104 South Lincoln St.
Kent, OH 44240