Re: Subspecies vs. species?

Thank you all,
you made a "Blind man " seeing (a liitle bit).
I understand now, why this question is so "HORRIBLE, UNANSWERABLE", but
before asking here Aroid-L, I ask many people, read in many books and no
one and no book ever give me such good explanations about this problem.
There were always those "something small things" or this "certain
different enough" thing, which Julius also wrote, which differs a
species from a ssp..
And in life there are rules for everything, why not for this? So I
thought, when I ask here, someone can give me an answer.
Now I know that it is such a small border between species and ssp., that
only can be seen, with much experience and maybe "feeling" an naturally
many time spending on research ans comparing.
In the future I will try, not to ask after such horrible and
unanswerable things (I hope!).

Thank you ALL once more.

Thomas Mottl

moto_do@t-online.de