Re: Subspecies vs. species?

Dear Thomas,

<<<Now I know that it is such a small border between species and ssp., that
only can be seen, with much experience and maybe "feeling" an naturally
many time spending on research ans comparing.
In the future I will try, not to ask after such horrible and
unanswerable things (I hope!).>>>

I must disagree.  Your questions are exactly the ones that should be asked.
The answers, if there are any, are not in the books.  Such questions are what
make the study of plants interesting because it's an on-going, evolving field
of knowledge.  That's what Aroid-L is all about!!!  Thankyou for your
excellent questions!!  I've learned much from the posted answers.

Lynn Hannon