Re: purchase plant

Date:          Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:45:23 -0600
From:          Jmh98law@aol.com
To:            bcosgriff@lehmann.mobot.org
Subject:       Re: purchase plant

----clip------
Anyway, all of us with uncontrollable passions for plants of one or more
family or genus will relate to the reportage of Orlean.  She, by the way,
writes for the New Yorker, and found this story interesting enough to research
it in Florida, and through the Miami Herald, and other sources [like court
records].

Thought some of you might find it interesting.

Jeanne Hannah
17623 Whispering Trail
Traverse City MI 49686-8714
(616) 223-7864
USDA Zone 5b

I haven't read the book yet, but it got a very good review this
weekend in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.  I plan on reading it soon.
Have you read it yet Jeanne?
Beth Cosgriff