Re: purchase plant

This plant bug can be devastating and compulsive. Those of us who have
collected in foreign lands certainly have gotten bit with the bug. I have
always wondered how some have the ability to collect some specific genus and
been able to leave the rest alone. Then comes the question...what is a thief.
Do any of us own a plant, a life, or is it only loaned to us like a child for
some period of time....often time between life and death unfortunately. I
guess we get into the legalities of the issue and the rarety or perceived
rarety of the plant. Well, to make a long story short, I am as guillty of the
habit as are many others. Perhaps the habit is only a symbol of where we are
on our spiritual path. Now I have opened pandora's box. Have at it if you wish
or leave it alone if it is too close to home.

As to the book, sounds interesting....might be fun to read. Has anyone read it
so they might give a critique of it from a collector's point of view?