Re: Venezuelan heliconia? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:03:34 -0600
From: Eduardo Gon=E7alves <edggon@hotmail.com>
To: aroid-owner@mobot.org
Subject: Re: Venezuelan heliconia?

This message was submitted by "Eduardo Gon=E7alves" <edggon@hotmail.com> to=
 list
aroid-l@mobot.org. If you forward it back to the list, it will be distribut=
ed
without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the Subject: lin=
and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.

----------------------- Message requiring your approval -------------------=
---
Sender: "Eduardo Gon=E7alves" <edggon@hotmail.com>

Hi Robert,

    I am just back from the southern Brazilian Amazonia (close to the=20
Bolivian border) and Phenakospermium guianense can became really weedy=20
in partially cleared gallery forests.  However, adult plants are in fact=20
gigantic.=20

        Best wishes,

          Eduardo.=20