Re: Orchid Thief Discussion

Hi Don:

A well considered decision, in my opinion, Don. The Aroid-L Is one of the
most interesting and cleanly done Lists of which it is my pleasure to
partake and enjoy. I wish it to stay that way, also.

We, in parts of Canada, have had our own versions of the "Orchid Thief" in
other areas of illegal plant predation, both public and private. You note
that: "Several Aroid-L members have had particularly distressing
experiences with the subject individual." I would be interested in hearing
what these people have to say, FMIO (For My Information Only), if they wish
to e-mail me their experiences _privately_. Their privacy  and
confidentiality will be respected and any e-mail(s) on this subject will
not be re-posted, quoted, or used in any way by myself, for any reason,
without their direct permission and consent.

I am _not_ interested in speculation, rumour, or "a-friend-of-a-friend-said
." kind of stories.

Kind Regards,

Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
New Brunswick, Canada