Re: A. titanum

I'm sad but am going to resist the urge to get one of these titanums.  I
know it's the king of the aroids, etc, but reality has taken a firm hold
and I realize that if the plant won't promise to hibernate during our
freezing winters then I'm better off admiring them from afar.

I do want (and I assume several other members of the group want), however,
to hear how and where you obtained these plants.  Have they been tissue
cultured?  Should I expect to start seeing these at Home Depot labeled
simply as 4" tropical?