Re: Web site probs?

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Martinson <llmen@execpc.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Saturday, July 01, 2000 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: Web site probs?

>  >Anyone else having problems getting into the IAS web site?   It seems to
>  >it is down a LOT?   Anything we can do to correct this??
>What is happening is this---I click on  'favorites' off the top of my
>and there among them is listed Miss. Bot. Garden and below the IAS.   If I
>click on the IAS, I get a wiindow popping up that says 'Can not open the
>site http:/cissus.mobot.org/IAS/.   A connection w/ the server could not be

I could not open:   http:/cissus.mobot.org/IAS/

I think you will have to change your "bookmarks" or "favorites" to
the following:

http://www.mobot.org/IAS/  or http://www.aroid.org

Note adding the extra "/" after the http:/

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dear Don,

YThanks, I tried your suggestion and it worked.