ID?

Could someone please take a gander at the last 3 items on this page for a
few aroid ID's?  I'd be very grateful...

http://www.touchofthetropics.com/aroids.html

Thanks in advance for your help...BTW, is there a particular aroid visual
reference book that is recommended for this purpose?  It seems so many
specimens have made their way into my collection tagless...

-Deb
--
Debbie Swartz (Zone 10 -- Fort Lauderdale)
My tropical plant images (many now available)

Pardon our dust; trying to catalog everything at in one place at...
http://www.touchofthetropics.com