Re: toxity of Lagenandra

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: toxity of Lagenandra
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 09:40:19 -0500 (CDT)

Hello this is Brian Williams. I have been looking for some forms of
Lagenandra and other crypts. It seems only one place may sell them and they
have still not sent mine and that is pets warehouse who sells them as
aquarium plants. These plants love acid water and I grow mine in long fiber
sphagnum moss in rain water. I have had a few blooms but still looking for
the Lagenandra.