Typhonodorum lindleyanum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Typhonodorum lindleyanum
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 21:40:21 -0500 (CDT)

Hello this is Brian Williams. I have been growing the Typhonodorum
lindleyanum for a while know. Mine is still small I got it from B&T seeds
when they were able to send the seeds. It seems they will not send them to
the US no more? Julius is the best person to talk to on growing these aquatic
aroids he has been growing them a long time. the one thing I have notices
with most of the aquatic aroids is a lot of them seem to melt if it gets
around 50F. One thing I have done is put an aquarium heater in the water they
seem to be able to take colder air it is the water that get cold enough to
kill them. Here is a few links that have nice pictures of the Typhonodorum
lindleyanum. I looked for this plant for about a year. LOL To bad it seems to
grow slow. All the pictures look pretty good and worth looking threw if you
like this aroid. I have seen a lot of other pictures of this plant but not
sure were the links are yet. THANKS