Road trip to flordia

Hello this is Brian Williams. Well, I spent a week in Florida with my two
cousins Jeremy and Arraign. We drove non stop to Florida were we stayed a
Jeremy's uncles for two days and visited the beach. My first plant collecting
started at parrot Jungle were Jeff the guy who runs the place gave me a good
portion of two lasias he has growing in the landscape. Next was Dewey's house
but I only got to look around because I would hate to leave the plants in the
truck for the rest of the trip. Next was Fairchild were Craig Allen let us go
threw the back part of the collection and also gave me a few cuttings of some
very interesting aroids. Also he took us on a golf cart tour of the garden.
PS THANKS Craig! Then I went and visited Dennis at Silver Krome Gardens. His
collection was very very impressive some of the nicest Anthuriums and size I
have seem. Bought a few things form him. Then the cousins took me to south
Beach. Which I must say is a very nice beach especially for a Kentucky boy
who has no clue what to expect? That night we camped out in Key largo what an
experience. That morning went back to Dewey's bought a lot of cool plants and
he also gave the usual Extras I think he is known for. We spent a few good
hours their talking with Dewey and Ralph. I have to say these two guys have
to be some of the brightest and down right craziest people I have ever meet.
And I live in Kentucky!!
Well, Thanks to all the people who helped me on this trip it was one of the
best I have been on and I will never forget it. THANKS Hope to be back in
September.
Also look forward to seeing all the ones I missed
Julius
Joe
David
and others