Re: Xanthosoma lindenii

I must agree with Julius, this plant does seem to need real high humidity, it
is the one plant I have found impossible to acclimatise to living room
conditions. I have had Anthuriums from the mountains of Columbia grow in my
house without turning a hair but X. lindenii turns brown and refuses to grow
until pampered with heat and moisture. But it IS a beautiful plant.

Geoffrey Kibby