Re: Xanthosoma lindenii

I put one of these in Sid's office and it survived on utter neglect and
insufficient light for many years, like ten. Never repotted and really looked
good for a very long time. It would go flat to the floor like Spathophyllum
and pop right back up with water. It would lose a leaf or two and start all
over again. I have had Denis's experience when I dealt with it in the
greenhouse. Maybe it is just beginner's luck or stupid neglect.

Betsy