Amorphophallus muellen

Would someone please describe the cataphyl color of this species. I suspect I
might have it .  This plant only recently emerged although the A. buliferums
flowered in May.  The cat's on this one are wine colored, spotted and linear
at the onset but fuse to a solid wine color near full opening. The leaflets
look like A. bulbiferum but are deep wine colored at the margins.  I recall
this was under discussion earlier but it had no significance to me then.  I
assumed everyone was discussing the natural variations to A.. bulbiferum
Donna, sweet smelling?  Where?  The flower or parts?   Any help on A.
muellen?  Joe