Re: Caladiums w/ virus?

Howdy All,

I remember reading somewhere that virus cannot penetrate within the first
12 (or some such) layers of cells around the meristematic growth point,
therefore if tissue sulture is achieved on the meristematic growth it
should be virus free.....

Can't remember where I read it.

Paul Tyerman
(Canberra, Australia)