Re: Caladium bulbs shrinking ?

Donna -  you might like to go to my magazine at www.hortdigest.com  -- go
there, then click "archives" and go to Issue 4. My article in cladiums is not
wonderful, but does have a little about the state of the industry and images
of a number of varieties.

Incidently, like all editors, I am always looking for material. Wish that I
could tap into some of the great threads that go on at this site.

Best to all.

Derek Burch
Zone 10B (11?)
Fort Lauderdale