FL Places to See?

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be visiting the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete/Sarasota,
FL area during the first week of August and wondered if anyone
had any suggestions of nurseries or gardens that I should see
that have interesting aroids or other exotic plants.   I might
also make the trip down toward the Homestead area if I have the
time and gas and you're able to talk me into it <g>.

David Sizemore