IAS Roster

The International Aroid Society is making preparations to publish a new
Roster.  This time, we are making every effort to make the information as
accurate as possible.  If there is *any* doubt in your mind that there
might be an error in the information we have on record about you, please
send me a private e-mail.  I will forward to you the information that we
have about you and you can check it.

1.  Has your telephone area code been changed recently?
2.  Have you moved lately?
3.  Has your e-mail changed since you became a member?
4.  Have you added e-mail since you became a member?
5.  Have you added a second e-mail address that you would like listed?
6.  Have you added a FAX machine?
7.  Was there an error in your information in the last Roster?

We will make every effort to make sure that the information is correct.

If you would not like some of your information published in the Roster, let
me know...

Please send me a private e-mail to <plantnut@macconnect.com>.

Lets all work together to make this Roster as accurate as possible.

Thank you.

              Your source for Tropical Araceae.
                  You are invited to visit: