Re: Newsletter !!!!!

  • Subject: Re: Newsletter !!!!!
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:46:59 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you Tricia, Scott & Team for the equally hard work in following up the
transmission of the June Issue.  We are ALL trying very hard to get back on
schedule.  So thanks for the thanks.  It should go to the whole Team &
contributors who work so incredibly hard not just for the "News" & Aroideana
but for the IAS Web Site & Links.  The next newses will bring us back at
least on schedule.

At this strategic time, I'm still not going to give up trying to get all
those who use Aroid L to be
IAS Members.  Please, everybody help us help you.  In the lull, if you
haven't yet got around to it, can you do
the paper work and give Tricia the # of your flexible
friend....now....please?  (Its only $30).

You know you might prefer instant email news on time?  Life for us willing
slaves might be SOH much easier that way?  Snail Mail News?   I put together
the news copy & do yuh no I ain't gotta my dinosaurial snail back, yet!
Instant enews on schedule & do yuh no, it would (will?) be in COLOUR not
black & white & grey?  Go on, mouth open, head down, charge me if you want
you mud lovers!   If you didn't have aroid L maybe you'd need Member
enews....Ho, ho!

Finally we are privileged to be joined by Graphics enthusiast, Jill (Bell),
to adorn & make more "colourful" the
next Newsletter in ways that a male gargoyle never could.  And from what I
have seen so far....well...brace yourselves lassies & buddies.

And thank you for your patience for which you will get heavenly rewards.

Luv to all

Ron (Luddite fighter)