Re: Newsletter !!!!!

  • Subject: Re: Newsletter !!!!!
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:47:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hi there Jason!

Sorry, only became Ed in May, then the email daisy chain to the lil' old US
of A, then the daisy chain to the lil' ole printer, then dynamite TNT, and
you keep moving about?   Do you know I haven't
seen it either, but it's comin'.  Hang in there, and tell you wot - I'll can
always send email previews if that would be OK?   We all REALLY done our
best of best.    This delay may be fortuitous.  It could even make some
folks want frequent dialogue newsletters by email so that THEY print it out
in colour?  Wot do Ye think about that folks?

Luv to all

Ron