Re: Vote for ENews

  • Subject: Re: Vote for ENews
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:24:46 -0500 (CDT)

on 7/4/01 11:32 AM, Ron Iles at roniles@eircom.net wrote:
Dear Ron,
After viewing some of the emails on the list, I want people to understand
that if there is Enews, the only extra they would pay for for the color is
the ink on their own printers if they should  choose to print it out!
Best Regards to all,

-- Jill Bell
Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration and Digital Photography