Re: FUTURE MEMBERS COMMUNICATION

  • Subject: Re: FUTURE MEMBERS COMMUNICATION
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 22:41:24 -0500 (CDT)

Ron, it is very evident to me that you have taken exceptional efforts to get the
Newsletter up and going again. I would hope that our members would no matter how
they feel, be civil about any suggestions that they might proffer about the
issue or the production of such. I might think you would want both perceived
positive and negative responses. Hopefully they will be written in a form that
is not personal and with respect to the fact that someone is making a great deal
of effort to do what the group wants. AS to waiting for a consensus, you may
well have to wait until Hell freezes over before such is obtainable. Just do the
best you can, let the suggestions be listened to, do what is within your
parameters, and let the rest go. There will always be opposition to change,
listen and take what seems possible and appropriate, and let the rest go
wherever such goes. Never take anything personal..... what others spew at you is
their stuff, let them have it.

Betsy