  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:27:34 -0500 (CDT)

If ANY Member has not received the Newsletter by snail mail or in emergency
now from me by email then please email me directly NOW.  I hope I have
emailed everybody who asked me to do so.

2001 AGM & Show - It is hoped to post full Information in Jill Bell's
specially & beautifully designed new IAS Web Pages.
It is an ill wind....  The latest delays have stimulated the need to greatly
enhance IAS Service to Members & to incorporate appropriately new

Soon I hope to retreat into the creative background & just help stimulate
the best & most meaningful communication.   Personally I hope the medium for
that communication can be an IAS Web "Club" providing Members with
everything they need, in text, graphics & colour, then video & sound as
frequently as possible to download "a la carte".  Those who want hard copy
of text, graphics, and photos in black & white must of course continue to
have their snail mail service. The change will take a little while but I
thank all the unpaid team in turning the theory of this new thinking into
feasible practice.

I also thank the ground swell of Members who have not only cheered but who
are willing to contribute writings, photos, drawings, video to these major
advances.  Lets go & keep the impetus.  There may be minor hiccups but we
can go forward excitingly.  We need everybody's positive even misguided
enthusiasm.  Cummon everybody!   Please!