Arum from Spain

I found an Arum In southern Spain close to Benidorm I did measure
the total amount of DNA per nucleus with the flowcytometer It turns
out to be an octoploid  The two A maculatum that I measured were
tetraploid and five different Arum italicum were hexaploid. Has any
of you any information about the plant growing there I just saw
small green leaves.
PS intro will follow
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505