AGM 2001 Show

  • Subject: AGM 2001 Show
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:13:07 -0500 (CDT)

Tricia the IAS Treasurer is sending me full details of the IAS AGM/Show
22/23rd September.   Our new lovely Graphics Lady is then posting everything
which would otherwise have gone into the August Newsletter on the IAS Web
Site.  Getting out News(2) can therefore with advantage be more leisurely.

Even this morning I had Members reporting "no newsletters", and I sent
theirs emal...I am now confident that future Newsletters can go out by
email, maybe on Member Web Site as well, with those who still want hard copy
receiving theirs by maybe direct snail.  I am not sure if the August Members
email-web site interlinked communication, (what you originally called the
"Newsletter") will be eight pages.  I hope it will be interactively far
more.  Everything is moving fast.  Please keep your positive responses
coming as we need everybody in this landmark arena.  Having evolved so fast,
soon the News Ed may be able to be redundant & be able to study plants more

Major "News" on Web Site, email non urgent formal & informal
Member communications, with supplementary snail service.  Wow its happening?

Best Wishes