Plants

  • Subject: Plants
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:53:01 -0500 (CDT)

Hello! I think everyone knows how sickly addicted to these aroids I have
become. But I have found an interest in these plants that stick to the walls
like the Monstera dubia as well as the others. I have found the Dischidia
and Hoyas that do the same does anyone grow them or the aroids that grow
this way? I have see about 3 types of aroids that use this form to grow are
their more?

Also here is a wish list does anyone grow these to sell or trade?
Anthuriums any in the Cardiolonchium family especially Anthurium costatum.
Philodendron Gigas
Philo insigne
Philo trujilloi
any tropical aquatic aroids manly Urospatha and Cyrtosperma types
Also looking for vineing Anthurium cuttings.

Thanks for anyone who can help please write to me at Pugturd@aol.com