2001 I.A.S. auction

  • Subject: 2001 I.A.S. auction
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:11:07 -0500 (CDT)

Folks,

Several IAS members are in the process of putting together the annual
International
Aroid Society's show/sale/banquet/and plant auction.  We are hoping to get
as much information as possible in the next newsletter.

As for the plant auction, mentioned in an earlier email message to Aroid-l
today, we
hope to get it put out on Aroid-l soon.  This auction will have an 'on-line'
aspect to
it, just as it did last year.  If you are not familiar with it, please see
the the Sept.-1999
Aroid-l archives located at http://www.hort.net/lists//aroid-l/.

If any individual or institution would like to donate a plant (or lots of
plants) for the
IAS auction, please contact me directly at alan_galloway@ncsu.edu.

PLEASE, PLEASE, don't email me or the Aroid-l list asking for specifics
about the
IAS show or auction -- we just don't have all the details worked out yet.
We promise
to notify Aroid-l the moment we have the details worked out.  If you must,
please
keep checking http://www.aroid.org/showinfo.html.  The details will also be
posted
here.