Re: Amorph ID

  • Subject: Re: Amorph ID
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:18:03 -0500 (CDT)

There are more that produce foliar bulbils:

A. yuloensis, A. hottae, A. rugosus, A. hirsutus, A. ochroleucus, A.
pingbianensis, A. coaetaneus etc.

If you monitor this group regularly you'll find that in the "sales" of
surplus material of the Leiden collection (late in autumn), there's usually
some variabilis.