World Aroid Club?

  • Subject: World Aroid Club?
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:38:47 -0500 (CDT)

What's the next carousel?

Anything funny happened on the way to the Show?

Tell you what!

On the 16th July, one Member in France is still waiting for his Newsletter.
Any auction bids on that?

Don't despair!   I hope to have News 23(2) ready for Jill our Graphics
Editor to apply graffiti on 24th or 25th of.....July.   So maybe our Inuit
Members will get their 23(2) direct before 23(1)?  You just gotta laugh else
you'd surely crock.   The Web Site "Show" Page is waiting final details
before posting.

The magnificent "Living Rain Forest" in UK is interested in buying, &
exchanging spectacular aroid species which do grow theirselves big.    I
have now persecuted them into joining the World Aroid Club.   (All the
properly named plants you every dreamed about may be there where I'm now

What do Members think about having a World Aroid Club?