Re: World Aroid Club?

  • Subject: Re: World Aroid Club?
  • From: Neil Carroll <zzamia@hargray.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:15:56 -0500 (CDT)

I think we shoud concentrate on the International Aroid Society. What
possible purpose could a "World Aroid Club" have that the Internationa Aroid
Society has now. If there is something laking in the IAS let's work towards
the IAS providing whatever it is that you are talking about. I vote no on
any additional, peripheral, redundant societies.

Neil