Re: World Aroid Club?

  • Subject: Re: World Aroid Club?
  • From: Lewandjim@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:21:48 -0500 (CDT)

I concur fully with Neil in his folowing posting to Aroid-L.

    Jim Langhammer

In a message dated 7/16/2001 10:16:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zzamia@hargray.com writes:

<< I think we shoud concentrate on the International Aroid Society. What
 possible purpose could a "World Aroid Club" have that the Internationa Aroid
 Society does not have now. If there is something lacking in the IAS let's
work towards
 the IAS providing whatever it is that you are talking about. I vote no on
 any additional, peripheral, redundant societies.

 Neil >>