Re: World Aroid Club?

  • Subject: Re: World Aroid Club?
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:41:50 -0500 (CDT)

Bless You, James!
POSITIVE!  NEW IDEAS!!!!!   I'll willingly second Jonathan.  I thought I WAS the World Spathiphyllum Club?  Is there another?
I thought IAS was dying but its not?   So, In future I will be writing to Aroid L PERSONALLY not as News Editor.
So how many volunteers are in the queue, do I see people in our WORLD IAS running TOWARDS us?
Huge thanks for the innovations!