Aroid exchange

  • Subject: Aroid exchange
  • From: "James W. Waddick" <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:01:35 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Aroid-L;
	Since no one seems to want to start an exchange, I'll jump in -

	I have the following Aroids to trade (US or foreign):

	Arum concinnatum- few, not quite blooming size
	Typhonium divericatum - numerous
	Helicodiceros muscivorus - 1 near blooming size; several smaller tubers

WANTED; Hardy Aroids (Zone 5/6)
	Pinellia (esp. P. integrifolia)

	Please reply by private email to: <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>.
Prefer direct trade, one for one, with each sender paying air-mail

	Hope there's some brave souls out there willing to jump back.

			Jim W.
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711