A. titanum Height

  • Subject: A. titanum Height
  • From: "WEAVER,BILL (HP-USA,ex3)" <bill_weaver@hp.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:05:49 -0500 (CDT)

My A. titanum just hit the greenhouse roof. Does anyone have
actual data on how high I will have to raise my roof to get
this to blooming size? I am looking for actual pre-bloom size
"in captivity" (in a pot) All references I have found to date
list expected maximum size in the wild, which may have limited
bearing on "captivity" size.

Bill Weaver
bill_weaver@hp.com