  • Subject: Query
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:37:43 -0500 (CDT)

I have a Philo. Santa Leopoldina which is not the same as the one in the
auction, but it is still very thin and pretty.  It has had, for some time,
tiny sticky little drops all over it.  I have looked high and low for scale
or something I could see, but whether it's my age or the fact that whatever
it is is small, I can't see it.  Therefore I kept telling myself "it" wasn't
there.  It hasn't spread to anything else and it has been there over a year
and a half, but I would like to eradicate it if it is some kind of
pestilence.  Does anyone have any idea what "it" is?
Also, I have alocasias coming up in pots all over my house, and I didn't
plant them.  Some of them I have taken out and they are not anything I have
ever had before.  ??
Best Regards All,
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design and Digital Photography