re warning!!!!

	I feel that it is wrong to criticise someone for just doing what is after
all in the best interests of everyone in the long term.
             I do not have sympathy for a person deliberatly breaking the
law. After all if he has done this now, how many times in the past has he
done similar things?
	I agree that if the law is wrong then it should be changed and not just
ignored to make a profit, I don't know how rare these cycads may be but in
the scheme of things it really doesn't matter.
	If everyone did this there would be little left, no one knows how many
people do this sort of thing to satisfy greedy collectors who cannot
possibly care about the environment and small
rare communities of plants as long as they get what they want. Get real,
Lyn Edwards