Re: A Different Perspective

  • Subject: Re: A Different Perspective
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:16:15 -0500 (CDT)

Bless You, Reggie for so poignantly writing from the Heart.   Indeed, yours is a different perspective.   As Joe reports, in 14 years it will all be gone.  Is it then the inexorable helplessness of watching ones most beloved die?   So do we all resign ourselves beforehand to the inevitable?  Do we rather do all in our power it should not be so?  14 Years?  I am choked & numb & have no words.   Without Wild Nature Man has no Heart to cry, no Spirit to pray.
Ron Iles