Re: A Different Perspective

  • Subject: Re: A Different Perspective
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:47:27 -0500 (CDT)

I have heard many opinions and suggestions on this wonderful subject of CITES and I want to commend those who have so passionately given their perspectives. I, for one, have enjoyed seeing the diversity of approach, pro and con, to this subject. It might just be that each of us, if willing, will learn as we go down this alley. Just one suggestion, let's not do it forever.

Aroideae@aol.com wrote:

Well put, Reggie!!  We have our nice little system for picking nits in order
while an asteroid  approaches the earth.  The Law will not sway the asteroid.