Re: Warning!!!!!

  • Subject: Re: Warning!!!!!
  • From: Lewandjim@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:59:48 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 7/29/2001 3:58:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
StellrJ@aol.com writes:

<< ANYONE who is caught in a sting operation is thrown into
 > jail first, then has everything sorted out.

I usually am considered an "old codger" - has something to do with senility
probably.

Nonetheless, am I the only one who thinks this subject has run its course?
The vast majority of the e-mails it is generating are based on
missassumptions and totally erroneous facts.

    Jim Langhammer