Re: Amorphophallus konjac

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus konjac
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:40:13 -0500 (CDT)

Ma'am!

You can't be serious?  Should you not have posted
this under "Warning" sooner?  This IS serious!
Please could all Members report the spread of this
shock horror for my 23(3) lead article  "Aroids
Invade the States"?   Be wary fellow paranoids,
this thing may intend to hybridise.  Oh! By the
way!
I wonder if anyone has feral non-Cites feral
aroids to trade like Amorpho.pygma, Ph.
espirisanti or more important, well.....you
know...?  Please write privately to:

Pepenissimo Moulder
World Class Spades
West Cork (Zone 9-10)